Join us on November 12th noon – 5pm for the Historic House tour of TSWA’s Treasure Shop located in the historic Amado House.
THE AMADO HOUSE
The Amado House The Amado House is a two-story Queen Anne Victorian style home built in 1905 by prominent Southern Arizona cattleman Manuel Amado and his wife Ismuel. It was their home until sometime in the 1940’s. The Symphony Women’s Association (TSWA) purchased the home in the 1970’s and restored it to its original glory. The Amado House is listed on the U.S. National Historic Register. TSWA has operated The Treasure Shop in the house since 1984, selling antiques and collectables. All proceeds go to the Tucson Youth Music Center giving free music lessons, instruments, and books to underserved children.